How to make potato wedges | Tasty | Snack recipes | Crispy potato wedges
Are you a fan of potatoes? Then this crispy potato wedges is definitely up your alley. Do you have a hungry kid at home? No worries! Our easy to make version will surely brighten up your day as well as your kid’s. You can whip up this recipe in just a few minutes. All you need is some potatoes, flour and flavoring agents and you are good to go. These wedges are crisp when hot. This will make a good evening snack. Do give it a try and let us know how it turned out for you. Let’s get to making these amazing wedges.
- 7 medium sized potatoes
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour/maida
- 1/4 cup corn flour
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- Salt as required
- 1 Tbsp mixed herbs
- Oil for deep frying
1. Cut the potatoes into wedges.
2. Par boil the potatoes. Strain the water and dry them on a kitchen towel.
3. In a bowl, add all purpose flour, corn flour, rice flour, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and mixed herbs. Add water to make a batter of slightly thick consistency.
4. Mix the potatoes with the batter.
5. Heat oil for deep frying. Fry in batches of 6 or 7 until golden brown spots appear.
6. Drain on a paper towel.
7. Serve hot with mayonnaise or ketchup.